** Important Disclosures & Consents**
1. Agreement to Arbitrate and Class waiver – By entering into this contest or by providing my information I acknowledge as part of the valuable consideration for the entry is my agreement to arbitrate all claims through New Era ADR (www.neweraadr.com) if the forum is no longer available all claims will be arbitrated in an agreeable arbitration forum. I further agree not seek any relief as a member of a class and irrevocably agree to opt out of any class action litigation. I acknowledge that by doing so I am waiving my right to have this matter heard by a jury or a judge. In the event I seek to file any claim in court and the GR OPCO, LLC d/b/a E11EVEN MIAMI and its affiliates, agents, and service providers are required to compel arbitration or seek to dismiss the class claims I acknowledge that the prevailing party in such litigation may be entitled to their reasonable attorney fees and costs.
2. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree to receive text messages and calls as follows:
By providing my Telephone Number and Electronic Signature, I agree to these Terms and Conditions and I authorize GR OPCO, LLC d/b/a E11EVEN MIAMI and its affiliates, agents, and service providers (the “Company”) to: (1) make, deliver, or cause to be delivered or allow the placement of telephonic sales and telemarketing calls by telephone call, text message or voicemail transmission, (2) using an automatic telephone dialing system, an artificial or prerecorded voice, an automated system for the selection or dialing of telephone numbers, the playing of a recorded message when a connection is completed to a number called, and/or the transmission of a prerecorded voicemail, or the receipt of text messages (3) including: advertisements, telemarketing messages, promotions, event alerts, important information about purchases, tickets, reservations or other transactions with the Company.
I understand that: (1) I am not required to (directly or indirectly) sign or enter into this agreement or provide this consent to call as a condition of signing up for the Sweepstakes, or purchasing or using any property, goods, or services, and I may instead refuse to consent to receiving telemarketing communications from the Company; (2) I may opt out of text messages at any time in the future by texting “STOP” in response to Company texts; and (3) message and data rates may apply.
I also agree: (1) to the use and validity of an electronic signature, and (2) that information relating to this consent can be provided to me through an electronic record.
3. By signing up via text, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing and sales text messages (e.g. cart reminders or upcoming events) from E11EVEN MIAMI at the cell number used when signing up: Click here to see Terms & Privacy. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg and data rates may apply.
4. Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-SIGN") Disclosures: GR OPCO, LLC d/b/a E11EVEN MIAMI (the “Company”) offers you the ability to provide electronic consents and signatures, execute electronic agreements, and receive electronic communications with respect to the services Company provides (the “Services”). You agree and consent to receive, and to allow us to deliver, all communications electronically, including promotions, event notices, ticket sales, mandatory and regulatory disclosures (even if required by law to be delivered in writing), account statements and notices, transaction information, receipts, confirmations, agreements and authorizations, and any and all other account and Services-related communications, documentation, or information.
5. You agree that Company may send you communications using any of the following methods: (1) E-mail at any e-mail address you provided or you subsequently provide, (2) Text Messages at any phone number you provided or subsequently provide, and (3) any other medium or electronic means to which you agree and confirm access. You agree that communications sent in this manner will have the same legal effect as if they were provided in paper form and satisfy any legal requirement that they be provided “in writing.” You agree that any electronic consent and/or signature you provide to Company has the same legal effect as a physical signature and/or consent.
You have the right to request a paper copy of any communication at no charge and can do so by calling us at 305-829-2911. We will mail you a paper copy, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic communication to you.
To use Company’s Services and to access and receive electronic communications, you must provide Company with an active and valid e-mail address or phone number and make available, at your own expense, the following equipment, hardware, and/or software:
· A current version of an Internet browser we support,
· An internet connection,
· A computer, mobile phone, or other device that is capable of connecting to and accessing the Internet and/or cellular service, an application or program that can access your text messages and/or e-mails, and supports all of the above.
· A current version of a program that accurately read and displays PDF files (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader) and/or electronic images; and
· A printer with ink and paper if you wish to print Communications and/or retain a paper copy, or electronic storage capacity and capability if you wish to retain records in electronic form.
It is your responsibility to provide Company with true, accurate, and complete contact and other information related to this E-SIGN Disclosure and Consent and to maintain and update us promptly with any changes. To update your information, call us at 305-829-2911.
You may withdraw your E-Sign Consent to receive communications and Services electronically at any time by calling 305-829-2911. Please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your revocation of E-Sign Consent. You also may opt out of e-mails to a particular e-mail address or text messages to a particular phone number by following the unsubscribe or opt-out instructions located within any message you receive from Company.
The Company has a written Policy for maintaining do-not-call numbers. which is available on demand. You can obtain a copy of the Company Policy relating to it telemarketing programs by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailing a request to E11EVEN MIAMI, 29 NE 11th St, Miami, FL 33132. All do-not-call requests will be honored within a reasonable time.
The Company name is GR Opco, LLC d/b/a E11EVEN MIAMI, 29 NE 11th St, Miami, FL 33132 our phone number is 305-829-2911.
6. Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, 11USA Group may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase 11USA Group’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
11USA Group may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
7. Use of your Personal Information
11USA Group collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
11USA Group may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from 11USA Group and its affiliates.
8. Sharing Information with Third Parties
11USA Group does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
11USA Group may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to 11USA Group, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
11USA Group may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on 11USA Group or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of 11USA Group; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of 11USA Group, or the public.
9. Tracking User Behavior
11USA Group may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within 11USA Group, in order to determine what 11USA Group services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within 11USA Group to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
10. Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by 11USA Group. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the 11USA Group website.
The 11USA Group website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize 11USA Group pages, or register with 11USA Group site or services, a cookie helps 11USA Group to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same 11USA Group website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the 11USA Group features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the 11USA Group services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
13. Security of your Personal Information
11USA Group secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. 11USA Group uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
14. Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
15. Children Under Thirteen
11USA Group does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
16. Disconnecting your 11USA Group Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your 11USA Group account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR 11USA GROUP ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may learn how to disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their “My Account” page. Users may also contact us via email or telephone.
17. E-mail Communications
From time to time, 11USA Group may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from 11USA Group or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from 11USA Group, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
18. External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
19. Changes to this Statement
20. Contact Information
11USA Group welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that 11USA Group has not adhered to this Statement, please contact 11USA Group at:
GR OPCO, LLC
1112 N Miami Ave
Miami, Florida 33136
(305) 829 – 2911